Texas Seasoned Pumpkin Seeds
A lovely easy recipe from our friend Keith, and a really tasty way of using up those pumpkin seeds!
- Rinse your leftover seeds and remove any pulp, then lay on some kitchen paper to soak up any excess liquid.
- Add them to a bowl, and drizzle a little oil, and a tablespoon or two of Texas Steak seasoning (you can add some smoked paprika and brown sugar for some caramelisation) .
- Transfer to a flat baking tray, and roast in a preheated oven at 200c for 20 minutes, being sure to keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Eat them hot or let them cool and transfer to an airtight tub for another day.
- Taste amazing and you can really go wild with your desired flavour combos, enjoy!