The popularity of charcoal cooking has been steadily increasing over the past 10 years. To meet that demand Yoder Smokers has introduced large format charcoal grills that cater to those who are cooking for a crowd. The 24×36″ grill boasts 5500 square cm of cooking surface and the 24×48″ grill boasts 7400 square cm of cooking surface. Key features that cooks will immediately appreciate are the variable height charcoal basket, the ability to cook indirectly and the stainless steel front shelf. The grills are mounted on 8″ pneumatic tires which makes easy work out of positioning the grill.
The unmatched heavy-duty construction (2.0-3.5mm steel!) results in uniform temperatures and the ability to retain high temperatures for grilling – often lacking in many other grills. The Yoder Smokers charcoal grills are truly built to last a lifetime.
- Charcoal basket has 5 height adjustments for precise heat control
- Full length ash and grease tray slides out for easy adjustment
- Easily set up for indirect grilling
- 2 adjustable combustion air vents deliver even burn
- Grill body constructed from 3.4 mm, lid from 2.7 mm, and charcoal basket constructed from 4.6 mm steel
Price includes free UK delivery