Sticky Chilli Ribs
These delicious sticky Ribs make for the tastiest snack or side dish, and don't take any time to prepare!
Tasty Pork Ribs seasoned with Chinese Takeaway Salt, Pepper and Chilli Rub and tossed through Penang Sauce, these are seriously good.
Share them with mates or eat them all on your own, we won’t blame you.
Thanks to Keith for another cracking recipe.
- 1 rack of pork ribs, 800g approx
- Angus & Oink Salt,Pepper Chilli rub
- Angus & Oink Baby Pangang Sauce
- Plain Flour
- Vegetable Oil
- Sesame seeds/Sliced Chillies to garnish
- Lay the ribs on a flat surface and apply a generous amount of A&O Salt, Pepper, Chilli Rub to either side. Cover in foil and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove ribs from fridge and bring to room temperate. Meanwhile, fill a wok or deep pan with oil until it reaches 175c.
- Cut the ribs into individual pieces and dredge them in flour. Carefully place them in the oil and fry the ribs in small batches for 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from oil and transfer the ribs to a bowl. Pour the A&O Baby Pangang Sauce over the ribs and toss through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced chillies before serving.
- Eat immediately.