Easy Indian Loaded Fries
A deliciously quick and easy spin on the usual loaded fries. These are loaded up with some seasoned Paneer, tossed in our Gosht Curry Powder whilst steaming hot, and served with homemade Onion Chutney and Lemon Pepper Raita!
Easy Indian Loaded fries
- Handful of Mint finely chopped
- Handful of Coriander finely chopped
- 150ml Natural Yogurt
- ¼ Cucumber deseeded and finely chopped
- Juice from ¼ lemon
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Rub
- ½ Onion
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- Pinch Salt
- Oven chips
- Paneer Cheese cut into cubes
- 5ml Rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp Gosht Bengali Curry Powder
Small handful of coriander leaves roughly chopped
Lemon Pepper Raita
- Blot excess moisture from cucumber with kitchen paper and mix ingredients together
- Mix ingredients and season to taste
- Heat oven and cook chips as per packet instructions
- 10 mins before chips are ready, heat rapeseed oil in a wok or deep sided frying pan. Add Paneer Cheese and fry on all sides until golden.
- Add cooked chips to wok/pan and season with Gosht and toss to combine.
- Serve Gosht seasoned chips and paneer with Lemon Pepper Raita and onion chutney
Perfect as a snack with some A&O Beers!
Why not make your own Pakora's to feast on, too? Check out the recipe.
Or give our Gosht Bengali Curry a go.