Tandoori Tikka Chicken Sandwich
Boring lunches are a thing of the past with this Banging Tandoori Chicken Sandwich.
Juicy boneless chicken thighs are seasoned with Tandoori Tikka Gold Rub and grilled before served with spicy mayo and crisp red onion. Whack in a wrap or fresh baguette and top it off with some hot sauce for an extra kick. Working from home or taking to the the office, lunch never tasted so good.
Thank us later.
Prep Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 10 mins
- 2 x Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tbsp Angus & Oink Tandoori Tikka Gold Rub
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Tsp Bengali Gosht Rub
- Leafy Salad
- Small Red Onion, sliced
- Angus & Oink West Indian Pepper Sauce
- 1 Baguette, Wrap (whatever you fancy)
- Season your boneless chicken thighs and ensure an even coat before placing to one side.
- Fire up your grill to a medium/high eat (cooking over charcoal is encouraged where possible). Place the thighs on a wire rack and grill for 5 minutes, turning half way.
- As the thighs cook, mix Mayonnaise and Bengali Gosht seasoning together in a bowl then place to one side.
- When the thighs have cooked, remove from grill and place the cut open baguette on the wire rack and gently toast.
- To assemble, simply smear the Bengali Mayo on both sides of the baguette. Layer up some leafy salad and red onion, topped off with Tandoori Chicken Thighs. Drizzle some West Indian Pepper Sauce over the chicken for some added zingy flavour.
- Cut in half and enjoy the best midday snack you will ever eat.
- You can whack it in a wrap or serve it with chips for an extra treat…get creative.