Angus & Oink Competition (Competition) Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this Competition is Angus & Oink Limited (a company registered in Scotland with company number SC057109), whose registered office is at Deeside Activity Park, Dess, Aboyne, AB34 5BD (AOL)
- These terms and conditions are the Competition rules (Rules). By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- AOL reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Rules at any time if necessary to maintain the fair and proper conduct of the Competition, or if circumstances beyond its control mean that, in AOL's opinion, it is necessary to do so.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the Competition, the decision of AOL shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into
- To enter the Competition the entrant must be at least 18 years old and resident in Great Britain.
- The Competition takes place between 24th August and 27th August 2023. Entrants may enter by tagging a friend and following and @angusandoink and @ninjakitchenuk on Instagram, or Angus & Oink and NinjaKitchen UK on Facebook. All three actions must be completed to generate a valid entry. No purchase is necessary. Entries received after 11.59pm on 27th August will not be entered into the Competition.
- Employees of AOL or any group company or any company, organisation or body involved in the Competition or any members of any employees’ families or households or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition. AOL reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Winners of the competition will be required to provide Personal Data such as name, delivery address, and contact details for the purposes of delivering their Ninja + Angus & Oink products. If the prize includes a product from one of our partners, then they may be provided with your details for shipping purposes only. You will be made aware of this prior to the details being shared and will have the option to refuse, though if you do so you will not receive the relevant product.
- It is up to each entrant to make sure that the information they submit is accurate. AOL is not responsible for any failure of an entrant to be properly entered into the Competition, or to receive the Prize, as a result of incorrect information being provided. Proof of transmission does not constitute proof of receipt of an entry into the Competition.
- AOL is not responsible for any loss suffered by an entrant due to entries that, for reasons outside of AOL's control, are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, including, for example, as a result of postal failure, or any failure of equipment, technical malfunction, or systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure, unless caused by its negligence or misconduct
- AOL may disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- The Prize consists of the following: Ninja Woodfire Electric BBQ & Smoker, Stand and Cover Bundle, Woodfire Pellets Bundle and One year’s supply of Angus & Oink products (worth up to £300). One bundle of all the aforementioned prizes will be awarded to the winning entrant. Entries from Facebook and Instagram will be pooled to form one single prize draw.
- Entry is free, but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access (as applicable).
- The Prize winners will be selected at random through commentpicker.com software within 7 days of the Closing Date. One draw will be made across all entries from both platforms.
- AOL will attempt to contact the Prize winner within 3 days of their selection to let them know that they have won and to confirm arrangements for delivery of the Prize. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted or the delivery arrangements confirmed within 7 days of AOL first attempting to contact them, or if delivery cannot be carried out as agreed, despite AOL or its courier having made reasonable efforts to do so in each case, the initial Prize winner will be disqualified and a new Prize winner selected. It is up to entrants to monitor the social media account used on entry to receive notice that they have won, and to be available to receive delivery of the Prize as agreed. AOL is not responsible for their failure to do so resulting in the Prize being awarded to someone else.
- There is no cash alternative. The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. AOL may replace the Prize or any element of it with an alternative prize or item of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond its control make it necessary to do so.
- AOL must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation AOL will send the surname and county of the Prize winner to anyone who writes to: Marketing Department, Angus & Oink Limited, Deeside Activity Park, Dess, Aboyne, AB34 5BD within two months of the Closing Date (enclosing a self-addressed envelope). If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact AOL at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, AOL must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity, including photographs.
- As between any individual and AOL, the Competition and these Rules will be governed by the law of the part of Great Britain where the individual is resident. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the part of Great Britain where the individual is resident, or, if the individual is not resident in Great Britain, of the Scottish courts.