PREMIUM ECO-FRIENDLY COCOSHELL CHARCOAL
ProQ Coconut Shell Briquettes burn 2-3 times longer than ordinary wood charcoal, making this product much more economical to use for longer cooks.
ProQ Cocoshell Briquettes also burn hotter than ordinary wood charcoal, making it perfect for grilling.
Our briquettes are also filler-free, they leave very little ash so they're suitable for ceramic BBQs.
Please note the new briquette size & shape (4cm cubed) - even longer burning!
- A 10kg pack of ProQ Cocoshell will burn for the same amount of time as 25kg of standard lump wood charcoal
- 100% Natural Product, and no trees are cut down to make them
- Can be used in any BBQ or grill, including ceramic grills due to their low ash content
- Delicious results - very low odour and smoke, great tasting authentic BBQ flavour
- Square briquettes allow you to stack and light easily - perfect for the minion method
Wanted to get something that burns for longer than my usual BGE charcoal so I can roast a whole turkey for Christmas. Trial this weekend was with a lamb shoulder. Briquettes took a lot longer to get my Egg up to temperature, but once at 180 degrees it was so stable. Next time going to mix in some charcoal and see if I can get up to temperature a bit quicker, but first impressions on these is hood.
Was put onto these by a friend. Gives a good heat and ideal for a low and slow long burn. Doesn't give bad taste like some briquettes.
Great, long lasting. Perfect for my smoker.
Awesome charcoal, burns hot for a good long time and 10kg lasts a lot longer than I would have expected. Now my go to.
Fabulous product which produced a lovely long burn. Highly recommended and won’t use anything else now