The Afterburner Grill from ProQ will allow you to get that perfect sear on your steak by allowing you to cook at super high temps with ease! Simply light a full Chimney Starter, wait for the coals to be lit (grey/white in colour), then place the grill on top and give it 5 minutes to heat up. Cook your steak 3-4 minutes each side for medium rare or to taste. (Cooking time will vary). Clean using warm soapy water and a scourer – air dry. Please note that the Chimney Starter is NOT included.
- Allows you to cook the perfectly seared steak on a Chimney Starter!
- Made from High Quality 304 Stainless Steel
- Fits most popular Charcoal Chimney Starters (170mm DIA)
- Laser cut from 3mm thick Stainless Steel Plate for durability and heat retention
- Please note that the Chimney Starter is NOT included